Locket tea drink regularlya classic traditional indian chai prepared by blending a strong 100% assam origin black tea with crushed long cardamom pods. The cardamom has been procured fresh from from the state of kerala in southern india which is known to produce some of the finest cardamoms in the world. Discover smooth and slightly sweet sensations of cardamom in every sip of this recipe enjoyed in indian households for decades now. Add a dash of milk and sugar to make it even more interesting.
A tea that can replace your normal cuppa. Firstly, this tea came packaged well. I have taken as many pictures as i could of the unpacking process to show how much care they have taken into providing a product that will not be touched from the outside and will be as fresh as when it was picked. It comes nicely packaged and in my opinion would make a good gift. The tea was sealed tightly in black packaging and there was also a brown bag provided. There were no instructions in the box which would have been nice so i didn’t really know what to do with it. When i opened the black packaging i assumed it would then all fit into the brown bag and i could seal it to avoid the air hitting it but it didn’t all fit in so i was a bit confused there. The tea had a beautiful aroma when opened. It smelt fresh and untouched. I have a loose tea pot which i am finding new teas to try in and this was one of them.
Organic Silver Needle White Tea Leaves from Darjeeling (25 Cups), White Tea Loose Leaf Organic Sourced Direct from High Elevation Estates in the Himalayas, 1.76oz
- SINGLE ESTATE DARJEELING LOOSE LEAF WHITE TEA ORGANIC – The Champagne of Teas – White Tea Loose Leaf harvested by Passionate Tea Workers just before sunrise at the beautiful organic Okayti tea plantation in Darjeeling, India
- WORLD’S HEALTHIEST TEA TYPE – Unlike tailored made slimming tea for weight loss, 100% Natural Loose Leaf White Teas contains the Highest Amount of Anti-Oxidants, more then Green Tea, Black Tea or Oolong Tea and is naturally very healthy. Enjoy this Limited Edition White Tea produced in small quantities.
- ENRICHED FLORAL AROMA & DELICIOUS TASTE – This white tea organic loose leaf has a Unique Floral Taste with an Exquisite Aroma & Mellow aftertaste. Unlike White tea bulk, White Tea pomegranate & White Tea pear, this is is a 100% naturally favored loose leaf white tea. The world’s most renowned White Tea loose leaf.
- DIRECT FROM SOURCE IN DARJEELING – Vahdam White Teas are sourced DIRECT from plantations & Door Delivered to Tea Lovers in 75+ Countries
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you don’t like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND Immediately. No questions asked. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Best tasting darjeeling ever. I’ve tried a number of darjeelings but this one has been my all time favourite. This is an afternoon tea that can also kick start your morning.
Growing up the only tea i ever drank was either instant tea from some horrible powder that has to be horrible for you, or old dried tea in a bag that didn’t even really taste much like tea even after you brewed it longer than the recommended time. As an adult i only use organic and natural products so when i decided to give tea another try i wanted good, quality, organic tea. Now that i’ve tried this wonderful organic darjeeling tea, there’s no way i’ll ever go back to the teas i used to drink a long time ago. It tastes so good, and i know it’s good because it’s from a trusted, reputable tea company that’s been around longer than i have. I’m am in no way connected to the company however product was received free of charge and this is my personal honest review. Thanks for taking time to read this review. If you found it helpful please click on ‘yes’ below to let others know. Amazon customers depends on community of reviewers to help them identifying best products at best prices.
Beautiful and delicate, a bit like myself. I’m in the process of rediscovering my inner tea-jenny. The tea comes vacuum packed in a foil sleeve, but also includes a resealable pouch, into which you can decant the tea once opened – ideal for keeping it fresh. If you share your life with a tea-lover, then they will thank you for introducing this tea to your cupboard. Mrs p is sadly quite satisfied with a cup of the local builder’s blend, so i’m left to enjoy the finer flavours by myself. Anyway, she insists on putting milk in tea, which, lets be honest, is just plain wrong, so it’s probably best this isn’t wasted on herwhen you first open the pack, the delicate woody aroma of the darjeeling hits you. Because it’s been vacuum packed, the aroma seems to just burst out of the packet. A teaspoon of tea in a brew basket in my mug, with some off-boiling water brought this to life. The massive leaves unfurled beautifully, leaving me with an almost glowing cup of rich golds, yellows and browns. Putting milk in this would be a sin.
Organic Silver Needle White Tea Leaves from Darjeeling (25 Cups), White Tea Loose Leaf Organic Sourced Direct from High Elevation Estates in the Himalayas, 1.76oz :