One of my favourite japanese matcha brand, local and popular.
I have just received my matcha and i am very pleased with the quality, even though it took a while to get here (around 16 days). The price is very reasonable as well, thank you.
Wonderful matcha powder, can’t recommend enough. . It’s a bit like what jeremy clarkson said about aston martin vantage v12. It’s wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Nothing wakes me up better in the morning and my entire body. Fills with energy, i feel like i can climb everest every single morning. It’s best to use proper matcha set with that too, with ceremonial bowl and traditional bamboo whisk to make it really smooth – by just stirring with a teaspoon, you’ll get little bits at the bottom that don’t completely dissolve, but that doesn’t this isn’t a quality product. Here are the specifications for the Tokyo Matcha Selection TOKYO MATCHA SELECTION TEA – Japanese Matcha Tea Powder 100g:
- *Please choose Expedited shipping if you prefer faster delivery. *Package design is subject to change without notice.
- For Everyday Drink and Tea Ceremony Training. – Add some water and you will feel sweeter in summer time.
- INGREDIENT: 100% green tea leaves (Japan). – NET WEIGHT: 100 grams (3.52 oz) – COUNTRY: MADE IN JAPAN.
- How to Prepare: 1. Put about 1.5 grams of matcha into a tea bowl. – 2. Pour about 40-60 ml of boiled water and whisk it well.
- Packaging: Plastic Stand Bag with Zipper.
And i must say it’s really good, it’s not the best as there are very. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of this matcha tea. I bought it without much hopes, as the price is very cheap, because i needed some matcha for cooking recipes. I tasted it , and i must say it’s really good, it’s not the best as there are very expensive matcha premium grade which i enjoy more than this, but their price is much higher. This can be my daily matcha tea.
Btw my friend from japan told me that this company is from kyoto and the region is well known for its good quality matcha.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Short date, shipped quickly. Good for regular users.
- not the best matcha, but good enough for baking
- Great taste, lovely bright green and you only need
Slightly lumpy when blended but tastes fine with fresh orange juice. Slightly lumpy when blended but tastes fine with fresh orange juice. Wouldn’t drink on its own as a bit fishy.
I blend with apple juice and am always pleased with it.