This is the best matcha tea i have tasted i would recommend it will buy this again.
Thank you for the advice you gave following the purchase on how best to prepare the tea. Have been drinking this product for years after first trying it in a japanese restaurant. Did not realise you should premix with warm water and sift the tea. Sheer perfection in a cup plus so enjoyable to drink. Also had not realised you should drink the product within one month and keep in the refrigerator. At least i now know how to get the best from the product.
One of the best tasting matcha teas. Here are the specifications for the TeaTerrifics Japanese Ceremonial Matcha Tea Powder 40g:
- IMMUNITY BOOST: 137x more antioxidants than regular green tea. Green Tea helps in boosting your metabolism and aids in curbing your appetite. Perfect support for any weight loss program
- CALM AND FOCUS: Matcha Green Tea gives a calm alertness without the jitters you get from drinking too much coffee
- PURE, NO ADDITIVES: Whisk well for a vibrant green, smooth and mellow cup of Matcha Green Tea
- SEALED FOR FRESHNESS: 40g of Matcha comes in an easy to close pull top tin to keep your Matcha Powder fresh and reduce wastage
- JAPANESE: Our High Grade Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Powder comes from Uji, Japan. Produced by an award winning tea farming family of over 100 years
Very nicely presented green tea powder. Green tea powder is very popular at the moment and whilst some are presented in a cheap pack this is presented in an impressive tin with a matching outer box. Weighing in at 40g and with dimensions of 5 x 5 x 7cm this green tea powder would be best described as relatively small and lightweight yet the green tea powder inside, sealed off in a can to preserve its freshness is very potent i. E you only need to take a small amount at a time. Admittedly i took things to the next level and kicked back a tea spoon of it in a cup with hot water and it really hit the mark. Sent for review purposes its a light green in powder form and when added to hot water it turns a much darker green and releases a sea like scent (thats common with all 3 green tea powders that i have tried) once stirred. Not all will be able to drink it raw but if it’s health benefits your after i would highly recommend it. If you are new to green tea and do not like the taste i would recommend conducting an online search and add it to cold drinks, hot drinks, baked foods and / or desserts. Although its quite possible to make ice cream or coconut rice with this i would use it to make a nice latte and move up from there on. I found the easiest way to introduce it was to smoothies.
I love matcha teas and this one is very good. It comes in a nice tin and the taste is excellent. Full of health benefits for you so i highly recommend it.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Good quality ceremonial grade
- Green tea that actually tastes nice
- Very nicely presented green tea powder
Good start to an early day. . Every morning, whether at 2,3 or 4 am. , i make my son a matcha tea to take with him to start his day on a good note. He also loves matcha tea cake. 😀👏👏i, my self, also enjoy a relaxing matcha tea.
A good quality green tea at a reasonable price. Nice flavour – i will buy again.