My first venture into trying real green tea and i was not dissapointed.
Slightly bitter compared to some other dragon well tea but i rather like the taste and would recommend this tea to others. In a single cup, heat the water just short of boiling and steep for slightly shorter time than normal, say 2-3 minutes and enjoy the dryness of the finish. In a tea-pot, brew for similar time and drink. Enjoy the gradually increasing bitterness with subsequent cups.
Its a fairly ok green tea but then i have been spoilt by having green tea that i purchased in china. I do think its a bit expensive for the amount you get, in this respect i was very disappointed. Here are the specifications for the Tealyra – Premium Dragon Well – Long Jing – Tea – Loose Leaf Tea – First Grade – Organically Grown – 100g:
- One of the best Chinese Green Tea
- Organicaly grown; fresh and delicious
- An exceptional medium bodied tea with sweet notes and nutty character
- The tender young buds are picked and pan fried to preserve and seal in the fresh flavor.
- 100g of loose tea in zip lock pouch
Excellent tea, really good taste.
And is one of the few things that is actually good for everyone. Lasts a long time, and is one of the few things that is actually good for everyone.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Bitter but not twisted!
- Packed in a self seal pouch for easy storage if you don’t have a spare caddy
- This is a very nice Tea. Aromatic and nice flavour
Maybe it’s because it’s the first time i try dragons well, but i have to say, it really looks very fresh as well as tastes.
Lovely, smooth and refreshing. Lovely, smooth and refreshing. This is my first green tea that is not gunpowder and i was surprised by the lack of bitterness. It’s quite economical as well.