Best matcha i’ve tasted and great value for money. . I couldn’t recommend this matcha tea enough. I’ve tried lots of green teas / matcha before and none have tasted this good and given me a sustained energy boost like omgtea. The bag of matcha is great value for money, i got about 100 cups of matcha from 1 bag. I never leave reviews but was compelled to let others know how fantastic this product is. You’ve got a customer for life.
I drink and love my matcha every day.
Best matcha i’ve tasted and great value for money. . I couldn’t recommend this matcha tea enough. I’ve tried lots of green teas / matcha before and none have tasted this good and given me a sustained energy boost like omgtea. The bag of matcha is great value for money, i got about 100 cups of matcha from 1 bag. I never leave reviews but was compelled to let others know how fantastic this product is. You’ve got a customer for life. Here are the specifications for the OMGTEA Ltd Organic Matcha Tea Powder – Premium Japanese A Grade Premium Matcha 100g Bag – GREAT TASTE AWARD 2017 – Perfect:
- Omgtea A Grade Matcha is a high quality matcha suitable for drinking as a cup of tea or for creating tasty lattes and smoothies, delicious matcha flavoured ice creams and exquisite chocolates. It will add a beautiful vibrant green with a delicate matcha taste to your creations.
- Matcha is most prized for being abundant in polyphenol compounds called catechins, which are a type of antioxidant. Matcha is a much more potent source of these catechins than other green teas due to the fact that it is made from the stone ground whole leaf so none of the nutrients are discarded.
- Great for healthy weight loss – Matcha increases thermogenisis which is the rate at which you burn calories, it does not raise your heart rate or blood pressure like so many other unhealthy diet products
- Great Detox that relaxes the mind and energises body. Recommend serving size – 1g or half a tea spoon, however as Matcha comes in a powder form you can regulate how much suits you.
- OMGTEA’s Matcha is currently being used by England Test Cricketers.
Full of the polyphenols i was looking for.
I used to be a real coffee fiend but decided to lower my canine intake drastically for health reasons. I found it easy to do by drinking omgtea matcha, which provided some caffeine but over a longer period of time, meaning that i never got any of those awful caffeine withdrawal headaches. I still enjoy a cup of ‘proper builders’ tea (though i now drink it caffeine free) but to be honest, if i had to chose between one or the other for the rest of my life then i’d pick the matcha on taste alone. Though the independently tested health benefits are hard to ignore. This a grade matcha is far finer grade than most other aaa grades. The omgtea aaa grade is simply the best matcha i’ve tasted but this a grade is very nearly as good (i drink it as tea) and kinder on the pocket. Seriously, i’ve tried loads of other brands and this tea is superior by far. Don’t be seduced by cheaper products. Trust me, they taste like foot.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Can’t get enough!
- Mixes easily & froths well
- I am pleased to say that it has helped enormously
I am pleased to say that it has helped enormously. I bought some this omg matcha at a food fair in brighton. After being told of the properties of this green tea asked the salesperson if it would help me recover from an operation i was about to have, she informed it should benefit me and aid recovery (from the anaesthetic mainly). I am pleased to say that it has helped enormously. I was informed by the surgeon that due to my age (65) and the time under anaesthetic (3 hrs)recovery would on average be 4-6 weeks, i believe i was back to full fitness after 7-10 days. I now drink a glass a day and feel great. I prefer to drink it with a good quality ginger beer, which is what i originally tasted in brighton, refreshing, tastes good and does you goodjames.
Quality product, caring, interested seller. I have used matcha for several years after having spent 9 months in japan as a student and became a convert, i have tried several different brands since returning to the uk, and can confidently say that this is easily one of the better teas i have bought, having had my questions promptly answered by the seller regarding this particular tea (they sell different grades), it was clear to me that this was not a generic ‘me too’ product and that omgtea has a pride in its products that is refreshing to say the least (pardon the pun). I am best part of the way through the bag, and will be trying the premium grade next purchase. . Must dash the kettle is on.