Hi everyone,i have been having this beautiful matcha powder for the last few days and i love it, i mix the quantity recommended on the package in a fruits and veg smoothie it add that green tea taste at the end of it its just yummy now i do not doubt any of the benefits that you can get from it but i don’t think i have used it long enough to see a good improvement also it needs to be part of a balanced diet to get as much as possible from this product which i am starting to do. I it for sure really easy to use my next move is to try baking it and i will let you know how it goes but definitely recommend this product, i have purchased it with a discount and will pay full price for it.
The health benefits of this product are amazing.
Tastes pleasant in orange juice. This is the second packet of matcha that i have purchased. I have been pleasantly surprised with the positive effects i have experienced. I have is daily every morning, i have one spoon of the matcha powder with half a glass of orange juice. The juice turns green and there isn’t much difference in the taste apart from it’s a bit powdery. I have got used to taking the matcha and it is now part of my routine to sip on it in the morning whilst getting ready. I definitely notice the tired feeling i used to get comes back if i don’t have the matcha in the morning. I like that i am drinking something healthy and seeing the result. Here are the specifications for the Midori Spring Organic Japanese Matcha – Tea Powder:
- INGREDIENT AND CULINARY QUALITY ✪ For the Matcha enthusiasts who are looking for the most flavorful Japanese Organic Matcha powder for cooking, baking, and mixed beverages. Eco Class is olive in color, fresh, and with very earthy flavors.
- PREMIUM QUALITY and FRESHNESS GUARANTEED ✪ Sourced from the most prestigious tea gardens in Nishio Japan, our leaves are Shade Grown and nurtured in facilities designed to MAXIMIZE the oxygen flow to the roots. The tea leaves are hand picked, and then immediately steamed and cooled to SEAL IN the freshness of the Tencha.
- DAILY ENERGY ✪ Our Culinary grade Matcha is known to contain high L-theanine levels and over 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. With only 1/3 the caffeine of coffee, matcha can be mixed with your favorite smoothie to provides a great source of natural energy (without the JITTERS). Used regularly by Zen monks to improve their mental focus while keeping a calm and relaxed body.
- USDA ORGANIC & KOSHER CERTIFIED ✪ Certified by WSDA, Seattle Va’ad Kosher Certified, Vegan Certified by Vegan Action. Midori Spring Organic Eco Class Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind. With our ever changing environment, we perform heavy metals and radiation tests to ensure our Organic Matcha is of the highest quality and 100% safe for consumption.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪ We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are just important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product FOR ANY REASON, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We offer 60 DAY no questions asked MONEY BACK POLICY. We are here for any questions or concerns you may have.
This item arrived promptly and was well packaged. On the rear of the packaging the producer explains the origins of the tea and a suggestion for how to prepare it correctly. This culinary grade of matcha is best suited for use in drinks such as smoothies or can be added to cakes, but is probably not fine enough for making into a tea. If you have not had matcha tea before you may be wondering what it tastes like. This is only my opinion, and this may vary from person to person, but in my experience it does not taste anything like the green tea from which it is derived. It is more like ground up grass, and is definitely not something i would take if it wasn’t for the nutritional benefits it offers. The taste is hidden somewhat when used in a fruit smoothie. Please note that i have received this item either for free or at a significant discount in return for an impartial review. I always point out any negatives i encounter during the review process, and if i experience any issues with this product in future then i will update this review accordingly.
Improved skin slightly after a few days but no pick me up focus. I took this matcha tea for the calming focusing effects which i didn’t get however with this matcha tea my skin still felt slightly hydrated, i saw slight improvement in my skin after drinking (i use essential oils for my skin as i get more noticeable effects on my skin) but didn’t get the focusing and calming benefit that i usually take matcha tea for which is why i left it in the cupboard after few uses. I followed the instructions as 1 tsp didn’t give me any noticeable effects so from the instructions i increased it to 2 tbsp, i could see my skin complexion/pigmentation slightly improved however i can’t take it in such big amounts like this as this makes me lose weight (also its a diuretic) as i’m trying to sustain and put weight on as i’m slim enough, this matcha didn’t have the effect like others but this company’s other matcha tea ‘ceremonial premium matcha’ did give me the calm, focusing effect but this one i was waiting for a pick me up which didn’t quite happen unfortunately.
Reviews from purchasers :
- I feel so much better after drinking this first thing in the morning 🙂
- Culinary grade matcha that’s higher quality than some ceremonial varieties
- Very good for you
Very pleased with the matcha powder. It arrived quickly, good packaging and it tastes delicious (haven’t tried baking with it. Yet) if only it was cheap as chips – but it wouldn’t be so special then.
Good quality product, used it to bake some cakes.