Have to buy another brand to find out how good this one taste as its my first purchase. I will have to buy another brand to find out how good this one taste as its my first purchase. But it doesn’t taste bad or have a after taste i also purchased a spoon to ensure i didn’t end up using too much. I am happy with my purchase all the same.
It’s also important to understand when you’re buying matcha is that cheap matcha is very rarely good matcha. I know a lot of people complain about the price of this tin, and i know it can seem quite small, but remember, you only need a small amount of powder to make a cup. It’s also important to understand when you’re buying matcha is that cheap matcha is very rarely good matcha.Matcha comes from a few asian countries, but you want your matcha to come from japan. The more expensive ones will have more buttery, smoother textures and blend much more nicely in the cup. There are a lot of brands on amazon, so i decided to spend a bit of time doing research before purchasing. A lot of the brands i was more familiar with were only available through amazon’s us website, but luckily this one is for sale here in the uk. I saw midori spring on a few of the matcha blogs i checked out and from what i read and what i tasted myself, this one seems to be a good beginner matchaobviously you’ll get better results using a bamboo whisk, but if you’re in a hurry, you *can* use an electric one and it’ll still have a lovely flavour to it. And always remember, if you’ve got questions or are feeling particularly uncertain about a brand, there’s loads of matcha blogs out there, so just search a brand and you’ll find loads of info.
I use it in my morning ritual, gets me focussed and alert for my morning work :)it’s also the best value for money i could find. Here are the specifications for the Midori Spring *Limited* EMERALD CLASS – Organic Ceremonial Matcha:
- PREMIUM CHEF’S CHOICE QUALITY ✪ Great for beginner Matcha drinkers and Chefs. For the Matcha enthusiasts who are looking for the most PREMIUM Matcha powder for cooking & baking, and for mixed beverages. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors.
- BODILY BENEFITS ✪ Our Emerald Class Organic Matcha is rich in antioxidants, with greater than 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism and help with weight loss (4) Support immune system and helps reduce inflammation. (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- TRUSTED CERTIFICATIONS ✪ Certified EU Organic via EU and Japan’s transparency agreement , JAS Organic certified by OCIA Japan, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, All Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING ✪ Our packaging is formulated to maintain optimal freshness and practical handling. The Matcha is packaged in a food grade pouch inside the storage tin. The size of the pouch and tin have been carefully selected and tested for most practical handling. Matcha should be kept in the pouch (pinch to keep air out) with the lid sealed to maintain freshness once opened. It is highly recommended to store Matcha in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We are here for any questions or concerns.
Best matcha ive tried yet, excellent quality. . I was searching for the best quality/value ceremonial matcha before i purchased midori, in the end, it came down to this one and the dr king brand, but after further research, this one came up tops based on internet reviews, many of which weren’t so positive on dr king. It has well exceeded my expectations, this does indeed match up to the reviews and beats any other matcha i’ve tasted. Its a vibrant bright green, and sealed in a can. Apart from the purported health benefits its genuenly very tasty, and gives a feel good vibe afterward, which im told is due to the natural l-theanine in it. I use about half a teaspoon, which seems fine, though i don’t know if more would be safe or advisable as its high in vitamin k, and probably caffeine too. Overall, an excellent matcha.
Really nice can and lovely tea.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Felt the focus effect matcha should be giving and a few other improvements.
- Tea-rificexcept for the price
- Currently my numero uno
I struck gold with midori spring. Beautifully smooth and refined, midori spring gold class is certainly a cut above. Being fairly new to matcha green tea it’s amazing what a world of difference there is between this and ordinary green tea. I did a lot of research to discover the best all round product and from the reviews midori spring ticked all the boxes. Being on offer with a special discount was the icing on the cake. With a little bit of experimenting with water temperatures and quantities i now am able to enjoy the perfect cup of ceremonial tea every time. It’s become part of my morning ritual which i can’t see changing any time soon.
Very tasty matcha with a nice scent and very bright green colour. All 3 signs indicate this is good quality matcha. I mixed mine with a milk frother and was great.