This tea is very pure and strong in flavour. This makes a great pot of japenese matcha tea. I find that this tea gives me a very refreshing kick. I have this now at my office and use this as my regular drink instead of coffee. I find that you do not need to use much powder to make a cup of tea. I also discovered that its best using hot water and not boiling water. I received this either at a discount or free in exchange for a honest review. The comments here are my own genuine comments and i recommend this product.
This is a new craze of health food adding it to alsorts of things. I thought i’d give it ago, i have yoghurt with fruit and have started to sprinkle the matcha powder on that. I haven’t noticed any health benefits yet but as i feel it saves me drinking green tea which i hate.
ORGANIC SUPER PREMIUM MATCHA | Green Tea Powder | Supreme Quality | Ceremonial Grade | 30g | Japan – Kyoto, Uji | High End | Best Available | Selected Leafs Only | Hand Picked | 1st Harvest | 100% Money Back Guarantee | Natural Energy Boost | Mild Taste | Top Choice | Antioxidant | For Healthy Lifestyle | Green Leaf Matcha
- SUPREME QUALITY highest ceremonial grade 100% Organic Japanese matcha green tea. Only selected highest quality leafs are used for this matcha. It is made from tea leaves grown in the shade for 20 days under reed or straw screens. Instead of being steamed and hand-rolled, the leaves are left to dry, and then ground into a fine powder using stone mills.
- HIGH in ANTIOXIDANTS. Matcha has the most antioxidants amongst the all food categories. For example, a cup of matcha has an equivalent amount of antioxidants as in 10 cups of regular brewed green tea.
- LASTING ALERTNESS. Matcha has a high concentration of L-theanine amino acid that improves mind power. Even though matcha contains some caffeine (approx. 3 times less than in coffee), in combination with L-theanine it removes the jitteriness that is usually caused by coffee. Furthermore, matcha’s positive effects are released gradually and can last up to 6 hours.
- WEIGHT LOSS. Matcha is rich in catechins that increases metabolism. As a result, the rate of burning calories increases by 4 times. Drinking matcha before exercises, increases rate of burning fat by 25%. Meanwhile, matcha does not put an extra pressure on heart.
- DETOXIFIER and REDUCES BAD CHOLESTEROL. Due to the high levels of chlorophyll, matcha is very good detoxifier. It helps removing heavy metals and chemical toxins from the body. Furthermore, regular matcha consumption significantly decreases the bad cholesterol levels in organism.
Tasty macha tea, full of green good stuff. I very much like the look of this matcha. The packaging on this is really nice and simple it doesn’t try and put everything onto it. Only the essential stuff the matters. Obviously, has to be organic. This is healthy tea which you’re paying a premium for. Japanese blends are apparently superior to chinese matcha. After a little bit of searching around, it’s the climate and the land that helps cultivate a superior blend. If you’re drinking matcha tea, only drink ceremonial. Culinary matcha is for food like cakes. So what are the benefits?unlike green tea which you discard the leaves. It’s dried and ground down into a fine powder. High in antioxidants, matcha has fat burning properties’, and can help aid concentration and clarity. Simply stir 5ml into a cup of not quite boiling water (you don’t want to kill the taste) and drink. I prefer mine with almond milk. It doesn’t take very long to get used to drinking this because it is fairly mild.
I loved this, and stupidly when and bought a different brand the next time. Safe to say i will be going back to this. It makes a lovely smooth green tea that tastes amazing and i love the fab green colour 😀.
Disclosure: i received this free for an honest evaluation. Firstly the tea comes inside a bag with a cute tin, similar to a soda can. The tea fits in easily into the tin with some room to spare. The best before date is also printed on the bottom to ensure you won’t accidentally drink any expired tea. Anyway on the whole i was really happy with the tea – the taste wasn’t too strong or too weak, i found it just right. It does have a rather grassy/leafy flavour to it, and whether or not that’s a good thing depends on your personal preference. It’s more subtle than other matcha teas i’ve tried before, but then again it is labelled as ‘mild’. It did give me a slight energy boost in the morning, not quite as much as a cup of coffee would, but it definitely had an effect. The instructions state to put 1/2 – 3/4 of a teaspoon in, but of course this will vary depending how much water you’ve added.
ORGANIC SUPER PREMIUM MATCHA | Green Tea Powder | Supreme Quality | Ceremonial Grade | 30g | Japan – Kyoto, Uji | High End | Best Available | Selected Leafs Only | Hand Picked | 1st Harvest | 100% Money Back Guarantee | Natural Energy Boost | Mild Taste | Top Choice | Antioxidant | For Healthy Lifestyle | Green Leaf Matcha : Ok, but lacking in flavor and dull in color. Dull in color soon after opening, didn’t enjoy it really.