I take this every day for my own wellbeing. . I take this every day for my own wellbeing.
Great price offer for a great product, seems expensive. But you only need half a teaspoonful.
3 PACK of DOCTOR KING Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea | Premium Grade | Net Wt. 30 g x 3 (Total 90g)
- RECOMMENDED BY MANY DOCTORS AND NUTRITIONISTS: This is an EXCELLENT SUPERFOOD which is very high in antioxidants and high in L-theanine. Research at the University of Colorado showed that Japanese Matcha contains 137 times the EGCG of China green tips green tea. EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is the most powerful ANTIOXIDANT in green tea. Antioxidants protect cells and DNA in the body from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are a cause of many diseases!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY THE SOIL ASSOCIATION: Organic food is safe food that you can trust with very high standards of production and certification. Research showed that organic crop-based food contains much more healthy antioxidants than non-organic. Also, organic is grown without using potentially harmful substances. No pesticides. No artificial chemicals. No artificial additives. Organic is “one of the BEST choices that we can make for the health of our families” (Time Magazine, June 2014).
- MADE IN JAPAN: Japanese matcha is superior to Chinese matcha. American research has shown that Chinese matcha may contain high levels of lead (a toxic heavy metal). Also, during production of matcha in China, the leaves are generally pan-fried, which damages heat-sensitive micronutrients such as EGCG and L-theanine.
- QUALITY: This product is better than ever! This is a ceremonial grade (high grade) matcha. Ceremonial grade matcha is far superior to culinary grade (cooking grade) matcha in its colour, taste and nutritional content.
- FRESHNESS: Our matcha is FRESHLY MADE in Japan every month, foil-packed, and express air freighted to the UK for maximum freshness. The fresher the matcha, the better!
Great product and did see benefits. Felt the cost is a bit too high.
A ‘matcha’ for other brands. I had never heard of matcha tea and therefore had not tried this or other brands. I bought it for inclusion in my green juice. I had made the juice without the matcha and it wasn’t particularly nice. Still have not tried the matcha on its own but it certainly improved the taste of the juice. Although very expensive, i read the reviews which seemed to suggest not only health benefits but some reviewers had tried other matcha teas and found this one to be superior. I decided to purchase two and then noticed that there was a pack of 3, which was better value for money than buying it singly. So i cancelled that order and purchased the pack of three. I doubt i would now try other brands for the comparison, am happy with this brand and would buy again. I still feel these teas are expensive but if there are other benefits for well being, i am prepared to pay more to enjoy these benefits.
Great tea, but new packaging cost more. . I bought this in june and it was £29, now its £33 because its now in a metal container. The new metal containers cost each of us £4 extra everytime we buy. The plastic container was fine as the tea was in a seperate metallic bag. Minus one star for the price increase.
3 PACK of DOCTOR KING Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea | Premium Grade | Net Wt. 30 g x 3 (Total 90g) : Much better than teapigs matcha which is much pricier. Much better than teapigs matcha which is much pricier. I whisk mine with soy milk and whereas the teapigs variant makes it taste powdery this one doesn’t at all so i’m incredibly pleased with my purchase.