This is the sweetest oolong i have ever tasted. It is mellow and delicate and the leaves are large, so you can just plonk them in a cup without the need for a teapot or tea infuser. I take a small tin with me everywhere i go.
This is one of my favourite teas, as soon as you open the packet. This is one of my favourite teas, as soon as you open the packet you get the most delicious buttery smell. Then the taste is just as good. Great value from chiswick tea, and fast delivery.
The taster batch that i received was great and much better than the one bought from another. The taster batch that i received was great and much better than the one bought from another supplier on amazon. The tea leaves have a nice, buttery smell and it comes in a resealable vacuum pack. The tea tasted smooth and sweet. Here are the specifications for the Chiswick Tea Co 250g Taiwanese Milk:
- This variety of Oolong tea is completely unique. The tea’s extraordinary flavour comes from a sudden climate shift in the region during harvest that causes the leaves to take on a milky, sweet flavour and aroma.
- The tea is produced from tea leaves at a specific time, temperature, altitude and soil conditions to get the milky silky texture.
- Comes in a foil lined re-sealable pouch. Sizes available: 10g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg.
I have tried my milk oloong tea from chiswick tea co ( it was my first milk oloong tea). Have to say, that its have a such a strong and delightful taste. All my friends keep asked me where have i bought this tea :)when tea finished i decide to try a cheaper brands of milk oloong from chinese origin and it’s absolutely different taste, not so strong and after 2 minutes in cup its getting disappeared. Of course it is a bit price, then to buy from other suppliers, but believe me , it’s worth every penny.
Unique addictive aroma and taste. I really do not understand any negative reviews, this oolong tea is a joy to experience. The smell once you open the packet alone tells you this is good stuff. I can only describe it as being like malted milk biscuits meets popcorn. It is uniquethe great thing is the taste exceeds the amazing aroma of this tea. It has a very smooth pleasant taste with very little astringency. I steeped the leaves four times over in my glass teapot and found this a very easy tea to brewi am glad i ordered this, much gratitude and highly recommended.
Reviews from purchasers :
- and appeared to be vacuum packed which is always a good thing. This is unlike any other green tea
- I love it, it’s delicious
- Really nice. Thank you
Not as good in taste as the tea makers of london milk oolong tea.
The best milk oolong i have ever tasted.